MumEase, LLC strives to exceed our customers’ expectations by offering the best in customer service and quality. We work hard and make continuous improvements to the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
MumEase, LLC has established, documented, and implemented a Quality Management System (QMS) that complies with FDA Part 820 and is structured to support ISO 13485:2016 along with other customer requirements.
California Transparency in Supply Chains
In 2010, the State of California adopted the Transparency in Supply Chains Act, which requires certain retailers and manufacturers to post a disclosure statement on their web sites detailing whether, and to what extent, they investigate or monitor slavery or human trafficking in their direct product supply chains. MumEase, LLC and each of its subsidiaries, expect suppliers in its direct product supply chains to comply with applicable laws, will investigate claims brought to its attention regarding the use of slavery or human trafficking by its suppliers and will take appropriate action to discontinue use of a supplier that uses such labor. MumEase, LLC's management is not aware of any claims regarding the use of slavery or human trafficking by any member of MumEase, LLC's direct product supply chains in the history of the Company.
In accordance with the Act, MumEase, LLC's disclosures are as follows:
- Verification. MumEase, LLC is committed to fair labor practices within its direct product supply chains. We expect all suppliers and employees to abide by the provisions of our Business Ethics Policy, which is posted on our website. At present we do not, nor do we employ a third party, to audit or evaluate the risk of human trafficking and slavery.
- Auditing. MumEase, LLC currently does not conduct on-site audits of suppliers related to trafficking and slavery in supply chains, but is evaluating whether to expand its existing auditing program to incorporate inquiries regarding trafficking and slavery standards.
- Certification. MumEase, LLC requires all suppliers to comply with applicable government regulations, as well as with MumEase, LLC’s policies and procedures. At present, MumEase, LLC does not require direct product suppliers to certify that material incorporated into our products complies with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the countries in which they are doing business.
- Accountability. MumEase, LLC’s Business Ethics Policy, which makes clear that all transactions are expected to be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, requires honest and fair business dealings by all MumEase, LLC's employees. However, the current Business Ethics Policy does not deal specifically with the issues of slavery and human trafficking.
- Training. MumEase, LLC currently does not conduct specific training for employees or suppliers regarding slavery and human trafficking.
Conflict Minerals Policy
MumEase, LLC is committed to responsible procurement practices and complying with all applicable laws. This includes the sourcing of “Conflict Minerals” as defined in Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Consumer Protection Act.
While MumEase,LLC is not a public company subject to SEC reporting, we fully support Section 1502. Therefore, we are taking the following actions:
- Not knowingly sourcing Conflict Minerals.
- Expecting suppliers to comply with all applicable laws concerning Conflict Minerals.
- Investigating any information received regarding the sourcing of Conflict Minerals within our supply chain.
- Terminating relationships with suppliers if they are found to be non-compliant.
Contact us for more information.