The TumEase acupressure bracelets provide stylish, discrete, all natural nausea relief. The acupressure bracelets are intended to reduce symptoms of nausea.
Nausea may be experienced due to Travel/Motion, Pregnancy/Morning Sickness,
Chemotherapy, and Anesthesia (post-procedure). Two bracelets are included in each pack and bracelets must be worn on each wrist to be effective. The bracelets are adjustable, easy to wear, comfortable, and match with anything.
Wearing your TumEase Acupressure Bracelet:
- The acupressure bracelets are intended to be worn over a thin fabric.
- Place one bracelet on your wrist with the Velcro side facing out.
- Rotate the bracelet until the acupressure ball is in the back center of the wrist.
- Slide bracelet 3 fingers below the wrist crease.
- Pull bracelet tight like a watch band and secure Velcro.
- Repeat the above steps for the other wrist. Bracelets must be worn on each wrist to be effective.
- You should feel pressure on the Nei-Kuan (P6) acupressure point.